[DeTomaso] L rear bumper

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Oct 10 09:49:30 EDT 2010

I took off the bumpers on my '71 to see how it would look without bumpers
and think it looks better with no bumpers at all.  When I get to my body
work, I'll be filling in the mount holes.

I'd like some options on replacing the front ones on the '71.  Mine have
little dings in them and would consider non-chrome replacements.