[DeTomaso] GR 4 Works

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 9 20:52:36 EDT 2010

Chassis 2344 is for sale at VDV Grant, Belgium, which I understand to be a comnpany associated with Philippe Olczyk. The Ebay auction has no reserve, but I would be very surprised if the car is actually for sale at the current 100K euro bid. The sellers ID is not one of anyone who has sold anything of note or value, so I would encourage anyone to do their homework thoroughly prior to parting with any money. The request to e-mail seller prior to bidding is often a first indication of a scam.

See more details and photos of the state it was in when Olczyk obtained it at the De Tomaso Registry - QV500.com http://www.qv500.com/detomasoregistrypangt402344.php

Julian