[DeTomaso] L rear bumper

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 9 20:40:18 EDT 2010

I have spent the last 5 years restoring my 74 gts.  When I started, I thought the L bumper looked nice back there.  5 years later, with the bumper off the entire time, I spent some bucks powder coating the rear bumper and finally got it back on (thanks to Kirk evans for the brackets), and I have to say that it does not look right.  the big rear bumper looks like it was stuck on as an afterthought, which I guess it was.

So, in conclusion, for any of you listening out there, do what everyone else seems to do and switch to earlier style bumpers since the later ones look awkward at best.  justin