[DeTomaso] power window question

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Oct 9 00:25:42 EDT 2010

  I can attest to the fact there is a right grease and a wrong grease to
use here.  One will make the motor work quickly, the other will make it
work sluggish.  My drivers window goes up slowly, the passenger window
goes quickly.  Difference?  ... the grease.  Trust me on this, unless
there is another more specific grease to use.... I'd go with the white
lithium stuff.  :)

Asa Jay
<raising Pantera awareness in my own mind since 1986>

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com