[DeTomaso] Windsor history.

Kirk Evans kre at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 8 21:37:40 EDT 2010

The last Cleveland powered car was a direct import brought in by Hank
Carlini's son Phil. It was black 86-87 and was later sold to a Doctor in
Puerto Rico. The original engine was torn down and had been sleeved by the
factory---obviously not new. I did the DOT and EPA conversion the car and
helped with the export and a SVO "real-deal" engine the new owner had built
here and  installed in Puerto Rico.

The vin in my archives and will some day sort out all of the details along
with many other tid-bits---only takes time which I have very little of right
now.

Kirk