[DeTomaso] Google maps Street View

mikeldrew at aol.com mikeldrew at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 19:46:20 EDT 2010

It also looks like a couple of boxes have been dropped off behind the
Scirocco! :-) Business as usual!

***Actually, check out the narrow walkway which goes off into the dark, to the left of the garage doors.  That leads to my front door,
and as you can see it's quite secluded and not visible from the street.  That's where the Eurodude packages are deposited; sometimes my neighbor
opens my door and throws them inside, but lately the Fed Ex and UPS drivers and postman have taken to simply delivering my boxes
across the street if I'm not around.

In any case, things are safe and sound there!

Mike (camped out in Germany with a broken airplane, grrrrr!)