[DeTomaso] changing oil pan gasket

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Thu Oct 7 14:01:34 EDT 2010

Hey guys - the question here is changing the pan gaskets.

You can get 2+ inches of pan drop without removing anything.
That's enough to change the 2 sides. Not fun, but enough.
You need the timing cover off to get the front piece.
The rear is a no-go though.
Did them  2 months ago during my oil leak wars.
dave