[DeTomaso] Oil leak - Lexus

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 13:38:57 EDT 2010

Sorta  fits in here.  My wife was to meet me at the body shop (she hit a post in rear), and when she got there she said that, Oh By the way, the ac just quit also.  This was at 5:30pm.  The shop called me the next morning and said that her car had a severe oil leak.  Her garage slab has just been poured, and there was no oil drips at all.  Hmmm, did they stick a screwdriver somewhere (on purpose)!  Longstoryshort - a hose did JUST spring a leak. I noticed a large oil spill where she had parked her car the privious night at the shop (not in a parking spot).  This caused her computer to cause the ac to quit - low oil pressure.  Very lucky that it leaked when it did, and she didn't drive on fwy with no oil pressure.  Stupid cars!  Think I'll sell them all and buy me a horse.  Wonder what the most bullet-proof vehicle is to drive!!!!   Arrrgh!  (Jeep is in shop also - new radiator.  Not repairable - they're plastic now.)    ---Bill