[DeTomaso] u joints

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 11:12:36 EDT 2010

Remember to make that a sledge hammer . We offer several selections. For the
"Craftsman doing delicate and precision work" 2 1/2 lbs ,5lbs, 71/2
lbs,and  then the"we'll sort it all out later" 25 lbs size
The real trick for precision work is using precision chisels along with the
25lbs sledge.
Here is a link to the type of chisel that works perfectly with a 25 lb
sledge
http://cgi.ebay.com/One-Micro-Chisel-1-/260288386137?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3c9a659459

( off course this is all with tongue implanted firmly in cheek but some of
you I'm sure have seen tool use not to far off of this )

Boyd