[DeTomaso] u joints

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 10:46:59 EDT 2010

Dear Subscribers,
I know I am guilty of this and I am  sure many of you are guilty too! The
guilt I am referring to is putting things together , assembling what we
perceive as relatively simple devices with out even bothering to read the
directions. After years of experience we feel instructions are for other
guy's. Well all to often we find  ( sometimes to late that the instructions
included an important component that should not have been over looked. I
urge everyone to read the directions especially  when the application is one
that  can have life or death consequences. So I cant emphasises enough the
importance of reading the instructions at least once.

Boyd