[DeTomaso] u joints

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 6 18:47:51 EDT 2010

Dennis Quella machines the rear portion of shaft to an imperial size and supplies a heim joint in place of the trunnion bearing, which offers more precise shifting IMO, although there is no need to go through Dennis as metric heims are readily available if you look around. It's an 18mm shaft size IIRC.

Julian