[DeTomaso] parts and cars for sale - update

Cullen McCann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 11:51:04 EDT 2010

Good Morning guys from Oklahoma. There are actually 7 or 8 cars still
showing to be for sale on craigslist in the states, that 135 orig mile white
car that is super high priced.several in Hawaii, that red one in denver and
a couple others, but as far as not previously discussed:

Speaking of bushing sets 150.00 near SF, CA

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/pts/1991682395.html

decent looking but kinda pricey car in the Phoenix area.50 grand..

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/1970975527.html

There are always several cars for sale in Hemmings motor news, including
Longchamps and one Goose, but as a poor kid trying to enjoy the same thrill
as all you rich guys, this car caught my eye for the price. Seems like a lot
of car for 30 grand..way up in connecticut. Low mileage if true.

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/detomaso/pantera/1128883.htm

Just the messenger!

****Also, one tech question - This black car in Connecticut is car 3716 and
it obviously has the rust proofing on the motor bay.I know that the later
cars didn't have it, like in 74.but where was the cutoff? My (major) project
is car 3925 and it has the undercoating in the wheel wheels but has honestly
no evidence of it in the motor bay..I understand that the PO could have
removed it, but really, he was an idiot and didn't do anything else right.
Sorry.he was unexperienced in such things.. so I think there would be
evidence or morsels of it around, but I see none whatsoever on the
topside.and I know the car wasn't dipped because the factory coating is
still on the bottom..

???

Thanks!

Cullen