[DeTomaso] Another tire option?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Oct 5 14:07:42 EDT 2010

Interesting tire concept, but why?  Isn't it all about contact patch?
in order to accommodate this tire you would need to change your
suspension geometry so the tire mates to the road, otherwise you're
running on the outside edge all the time.

By using this tire, you would need to dial in more camber than stock,
which may be the goal here, as that would affect how the car steers,
and possible to the better.

What do our knowledgeable engineers think?

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home