[DeTomaso] Another tire option?

tmshinro at aol.com tmshinro at aol.com
Tue Oct 5 12:13:16 EDT 2010

 Just saw this video on Jay Leno's garage presenting "camber tires".   The guy says he can make any tire size (but didn't say how much).   May be a way to get high speed rated tires for 15 inch wheels.   I've never had a camber wear problem with my 10" campys but I definitely see an opportunity with my '86 944 turbo which has always prematurely chewed up the inside edges of the rear tires.

Anybody have any insight/experience with these camber tires?

Tom