[DeTomaso] Front Bumpers

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 18:31:35 EDT 2010

I have Vitaloni Turbo racing mirrors for sale. They are not mirrors that
were most commonly used in the 1970's but unlike most of the older mirror
designs these actually give great rear visibility and come with beautiful
Detomaso "Isis" logos that are metallic chrome and come in a number of
colors to match most paint jobs. They can be mounted on the top of the door
edge (like the old style) or the can be mounted on the side of the door
which gives a much more modern look and is really racy looking. Many of the
lists subscribers have purchased these from me. Let me know if you are
interested and I will send you some pictures.
Boyd