[DeTomaso] NPC: WD-40 - who knew . . .

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 3 09:54:20 EDT 2010

Yeah, as in, does it harm the granite tile/marble tile, etc.  Does anyone know???  And, we are on a septic system - will it kill the good bacteria????
Also, I bought an OLD, movie set spotlight - the lens is about 10" across.  It has a mechanical slide inside it to adjust the light flow, and it was sticking.  I asked a light shop about it, and he said do NOT spray it with WD-40, because the intense heat will cause it to smoke.  BTW, does anyone know who works on old antique lights?      ---Bill