[DeTomaso] 1972 cooling hose lines

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Oct 2 03:40:49 EDT 2010

In a message dated 10/1/10 7 30 20, LEVITT1946 at aol.com writes:

> At the neck of my pressure tank is a 3/8" coupling that this gut
> attached
> to a 3/8" coupling at the top of the overflow tank with no hose clamps.Is
> this  correct?

The line at the neck of the pressure tank is attached to the BOTTOM of the
overflow tank--with hose clamps ideally.   The fitting at the neck of the
overflow tank vents to the ground via a long hose that runs behind the rear
wheel (owner modification; the stock overflow hose dumps on the ground in
front of the rear tire, which is dangerous as it can cause a severe loss of
traction).

Cheers!