[DeTomaso] looking for 7/8" rear bar/skid pad day

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Fri Oct 1 21:07:33 EDT 2010

Dear Ken,

          In my humble opinion, yes, the 7/8" sway bar is a good starting
point to dial in the suspension.  Two reasons, that I know of: 1) the only
remotely objective test on any Pantera sway bar and handling is the one test
described by Mike Drew and Jack DeRyke, and 2) years ago when I began to
modify my stock suspension Panteras, I do recall that making the upgrade to
7/8" rear sway bar did improve the seat-of-the-pants lateral G-sensor
readings...

                   Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles