[DeTomaso] Long and Newman body & frame cheap on ebay

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 15:32:46 EDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 2:39 PM,  <JDeRyke at aol.com> wrote:
> Its been 30 years since I checked one out, but as I remember, the
> square-tube frames took mid-80s GM front suspension on both ends to accompany the
> Citation/Fiero V-6 front-wheel drive engine- trans that most L-N cars got. .

It sounds like it wouldn't be too hard to throw a supercharged GM V6
or Northstar or even that lightweight monster they dropped in Pontiac
G8s  in there.  But that would be the easiest part of this project
were one to take it on.  That just looks like work and money.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso