[DeTomaso] looking for 7/8" rear bar/skid pad day

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 1 12:16:29 EDT 2010

Tom,

Great idea on the practical testing; If we could get a vendor involved on site with group pricing all the better.

I run a solid 1" sway bar on my GT5 and will do similar on the GP4 car when built. I agree it's not as simple as sway bar in isolation, it's a complete suspension package, tires, spring rates and the advent of the sphere ball ends plays a role too.

FWIW I run 800lb and 570lb springs on the Ultima and no sway bars.

Julian