[DeTomaso] Forum opinion on Mr. Gasket fuel pumps

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Nov 30 21:34:28 EST 2010

In a message dated 11/30/10 18 26 31, cengles at cox.net writes:

> Mr. Gasket is an option,
> but I wonder if it has a better reliability record than Holley.   Any
> comments or opinions?

I replaced my Holley with a Mr. Gasket, although it turns out I didn't
really need to do so.   The Mr. Gasket has been working fine and has no problems
feeding my almost-550 hp 408 stroker Cleveland, even at wide-open throttle
for extended periods (sometimes a bit too extended, as Officer McCue of the
California Highway Patrol took great pains to point out to me on Sunday
afternoon...DOH!)