[DeTomaso] Wanted- Boss 302 harmonic balancer 1970 type

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Tue Nov 30 19:18:43 EST 2010

All,

Looking at repurposing my old Goose engine.  Never liked the way it was finally
put together....so now it will get a slight increase to .040" if that is
possible, and proper flat top pistons....instead of monster pop-ups installed
.070" down the hole!

Anyway, looking for a 1970 Boss 302 harmonic balancer in good useable condition,
or at least rebuildable.      Am also thinking that a 351C Boss balancer could
be an option, but I have to do some more slide caliper work to see if that is at
all feasible!

Lemmeno!
Thanks!
Steve