[DeTomaso] Matt Merritt scam spam

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 18:52:51 EST 2010

Their have been an increased number of scams and spam perpetrated through
list e-mail accounts lately. They have hijacked Chris Difanis so many times
I have lost count. One clue is they often have no subject line and as Mike
noted do not contain personal references or other nicety's.  They also often
contain spelling and grammatical errors. Be on the look out. If I get an
e-mail with a blank subject line I delete it with out even opening it. It's
not a cure but it's a first step.
Boyd