[DeTomaso] 1972 detomaso gumball pantera report

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 10:09:43 EST 2010

Dear Friends ,

I few weeks ago I wrote in on how my car would have trouble starting when
warmed up.

The cure was the following .Since my car was restored and the chassis was
painted I figured that the stud in the rear that holds the ground cable was
painted as well. The rear of the ZF was painted as well. I took a dremel
tool to both areas and replaced the ground wire. I then found out that the
ground wire on the battery had cracked .With both replaced the car started
like  never before.

She is now repaired and feeling well.Just thought you should all  know.

Regards and Happy Holidays .

Bob Levitt
Team Pantera Racing #3196
Gumball3000 #56