[DeTomaso] Pre L bumper install

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 22:49:08 EST 2010

Will,

A search by bumper type is one of the registry searches.  Many combinations are available.
(I think 18 different selections for the front, and another 18 or so for the rear, making
something like 324 combinations possible.)

You might try L front and one of the 4 Pre-L variants for the rear and see what turns up.

Or L front and none for the rear... and so on...  I've tried 8 variations myself.

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/SearchBumpers2.asp

Chuck