[DeTomaso] Asa Jay's 1985 built 351C Forensics part II

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Nov 28 02:24:22 EST 2010

Sorry, minor correction here.  John Taphorn is the person who
spotted/suggested the idea of corrosion between cylinder 1 and 2.
Initially he saw the dark wet looking spot and postulated it might have
been a coolant leak.  I am still a bit perplexed at how it manifested
and will continue to examine it more closely (magnifying glass maybe).

But I wanted to give credit where due.  Thank you to John Taphorn for
spotting this anomaly.

Asa Jay
<and thanks to Doug for graciously telling me it wasn't him.>

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com