[DeTomaso] Oil can question

Orville Orville at Rubyglass.com
Sat Nov 27 22:25:26 EST 2010

Bill,
If you would like to come over and peruse my collection of oilers, you would
be welcome. Most date from the 1940's and 1950's and range in size from 1
1/2" to 4" diameter. I inherited a whole bunch of all types from the
"clickers" to the pump jobs. I think I could spare one if you are in the
world of hurt...
My dad used to keep at least one filled with 3-in-1 oil, one with 30 weight,
and one with "Marvel Mystery Oil."

Orville

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of Bill Lewis
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:46 PM
To: asajay at asajay.com; detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Oil can question

Well, I'm mad at myself, but I just bought a new oil can (with flexible hose
- holds about 1/2 pint) at Auto Zone for $7.98!!  It is black, and
obviously, made in China.  The little flexible hose caught my eye.  BUT,
Santa, I wanted an old-fashioned one that is copper colored.  Being a modern
American, I went for instant satisfication!!  Now, I'm going to stralk the
local garage sales.    --Bill (Lowes didn't carry them - but I did buy a 24"
level) Lewis
P.S. Have you shopped for levels lately: the 24" sell for $9.98, up to
$49.98!  $50 for a level!!!!