[DeTomaso] Oil can question

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 27 18:40:09 EST 2010

I spent Thanksgiving in San Antonio cleaning out my wife's father's shop.

He had an oil can as you described where you push the bottom and it clicks
in and out.  This one is tiny, though.

He also had a can about 45 years old with a trigger.  Snagged, 'em both.

I also got a very nice tap/die set.  It has taps and dies up to 1", in a
heavy duty wooden box.

It's really cool going through this old stuff.  Some of it was so old, I was
looking for the "Santa Anna" marks.

I brought back a stack of Mechanix Illustriated - from the 1950's.

There was a lot of junk, but also a lot of cool old stuff - like an old
mimeograph machine and some really old records