[DeTomaso] NPC--Morris Minor help needed in SoCal

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sat Nov 27 17:28:49 EST 2010

Mike, I found this website for the Vintage MG Club of S Calif that includes up through the T series cars--

if she contacts them I'm sure someone in the club can recommend a shop that works on old British cars or give advice

I used to belong to the MG Club of S Calif about 10 years ago that included the later cars, but I don't know if it still exists

Jim Oddie