[DeTomaso] NPC--Morris Minor help needed in SoCal

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 27 17:09:31 EST 2010

Uh Mike you don't really need any qualifications to work on a Moggie Minor, just patience and plenty of warm beer at hand :>)

They are BMC A-series engine as found in Mini's and other Austin's throughout the 60's up to the 90's. The early pre '62's are 948 cc 4 pot banger pushing out a whopping 37 HP, you really can't go far wrong!

Brings back memories of my Mom taking me to school as a young kid........ unfortunately she's gone now, I wouldn't be surprised if the Moggie is still running around though!

Julian