[DeTomaso] Oil can question

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 27 14:46:00 EST 2010

Well, I'm mad at myself, but I just bought a new oil can (with flexible hose - holds about 1/2 pint) at Auto Zone for $7.98!!  It is black, and obviously, made in China.  The little flexible hose caught my eye.  BUT, Santa, I wanted an old-fashioned one that is copper colored.  Being a modern American, I went for instant satisfication!!  Now, I'm going to stralk the local garage sales.    --Bill (Lowes didn't carry them - but I did buy a 24" level) Lewis
P.S. Have you shopped for levels lately: the 24" sell for $9.98, up to $49.98!  $50 for a level!!!!