[DeTomaso] Asa Jay's 1985 built 351C Forensics

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Nov 27 11:19:07 EST 2010

Great observation John, though I think what you see is just some wetness
from removing the head.  I'll be sure to inspect the gasket -and- head
surface thoroughly to determine the validity of your thoughts.  As for
the plugs, I'm not sure when I replaced them last, so they could have
been pretty fresh.  I don't know.  I'll try to get better macro shots of
the plugs later.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie