[DeTomaso] Asa Jay's 1985 built 351C Forensics

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 27 11:05:46 EST 2010

JT wrote  Whether, antifreeze would leave that type of residue is beyond my
experience.  I would simply be surprised to learn that you could burn that
much oil and have a plug that color.  I've never achieved that color plug
while burning oil even when switched over to my 7AL.
                                                                                                  Actually, antifreeze or even water in the combustion chamber will clean it like a new metal. Bill 1362