[DeTomaso] 2011 PCNC Speed Trials - Reno

Larry Finch pcncmotorsports at aol.com
Fri Nov 26 11:23:05 EST 2010

 All,

Yes, there will be a PCNC Speed Trials for the 2011 Fun Rally.

We will be returning to the Reno Fernley Raceway where we staged our event for 2009.

The track is under new ownership and management, however most of the hired track personnel
are the same as in 2009.  The facility has been resurrected to incorporate basically the same
improvements as we used.  There has been some repaving of the track to remove some of the
rough sections. New permanent bathrooms, with showers, are planned for Spring 2011 and will
hopefully be operational for our event. And I hope to be able to have our food caterer Scarlett
return with her great menu, super attitude and affordable water.

We will be using the same track configuration we used in 2009, same 2-day Thursday and Friday
schedule, and pricing will remain the same as in 2009.

For the newbies -  First Speed Trials, Group C, de Tomaso cars only - PCNC will again offer
ridiculously affordable pricing - $125/$200 for one-day, two-day sign ups.

The 2009 drivers LOVED RFR, and we had about three dozen noon-time drivers who may well
be tempted to return for some REAL driving in 2011.

So, if two fun-filled days of track time with fellow Pantera owners, at some of the very best pricing
you will ever find, and in small race groups with VERY safe conditions are something you have
been waiting for, mark your calendars now.

June 9-10, Thursday and Friday, 2011.

Full details in the JANUARY POCA Newsletter.

Larry Finch
PCNC Motorsports Director