[DeTomaso] Oil can question

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 08:41:42 EST 2010

I have several old oil cans that I still use . Mine were all inherited from
my grandfather who would be 111 if he were still alive . I have the old
style with no moving parts ( just the bottom of the can pops in and out,
using your thumb to pump it and a more modern one with an oilier tube that
sticks out at a right angle to the can and it has a trigger that you pump to
dispense the oil. The more modern one is at least 45 years old. I like them
because you can dispense what ever oil you want and I am a nostalgia buff. I
still have 3 in 1 as well as liquid wrench and a few others. I have had the
same can of  3 in one for as long as I can remember. It never seems to run
out . It is also a hand me down. I think some things just can't be improved
upon.
Boyd