[DeTomaso] Pandora question

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 13:06:41 EST 2010

I think there may be more than one position for the timing pointer on a SBF.  If that is correct, someone may have miss matched parts and then added a mark for the correct timing?

I suppose you could do a rough check by trying to get the number one piston to (or near) TDC and see where the timing pointer lines up with the timing marks on the damper?  I'm not sure how easy it is to the the piston near TDC with the engine in the car.

Ken