[DeTomaso] NPC has anyone with knowledge of the financial industry watched "Inside Job"

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 22:57:27 EST 2010

Starring Matt Damon!!!  Kudos from Ebert!!!  Biased opinions!!!  Of course there are some jerk companies/people who are too greedy, but let's don't let all the little people off either.  Re-fin their home to pay off credit card - then re-upping them, walking the aisles at Wal-Mar trying to find something to buy: "What can I buy!",  etc., etc.