[DeTomaso] rear deck lid supports

Brian Ward brian at trinityarmco.com
Tue Nov 23 10:08:19 EST 2010

Chuck,

I lived in South Florida for ten years and understand the heat there of.
When I saw Rob's brief comment, I thought there would be a punchline that
followed. First thing that popped in my head was he was going to come back
with.... Dam thing will not close without some massive load on top... So,
you got me... Short and dry but put a smile on my face this morning.....Have
a great day.

ROTFLMAO!!!
Grasshopper