[DeTomaso] starter

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 20:01:35 EST 2010

I hate to buy anything from china, but I have to say, the db electric starter was cheap and works just super.  i just found 2 metric bolts to fit the bellhousing and works perfect.  not grinding needed.  the guy at db electric will tell you which one you need.  you dont have to hook it up his way - the starter has a solenoid on it.  wiring it up is really pretty simple - one extra wire from the firewall solenoid to the starter motor if I remember correctly.  justin