[DeTomaso] Starter

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 19:10:46 EST 2010

I have only great things to say about DB. Their starters are great and their
customer service is the best! I had a problem eight months after I bought
their starter ( I hadn't installed it sooner due to breaking my leg) They
shipped me a new starter before I had a chance to return the first one and
the problem was not the starter it was my following the wiring instructions
in the Pantera manual instead of the instructions that came from DB. (I had
a hot start problem) once I implemented their wiring instructions the
starter cranked the car with more power when hot then my old starter did
when it was cold! I paid $49.00 and their starters are now only $39.00!
Don't be put of by the low price, this is a PMGR starter equal to others
selling for hundreds more!
Boyd