[DeTomaso] Load Rating

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 11:46:12 EST 2010

There is a page on the Arriva tires found here:

http://detomasoregistry.com/Members/TechInfo/ArrivaTires.asp

If anyone has good/better photos than shown here please feel free to share them.

I'm looking for a good photo or two to add to this page, like a clear shot of the rear

side wall with the specifications.

Chuck

On 11/20/2010 22:40, MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 11/20/10 22 11 13, asajay at asajay.com writes:
>> Well, I can't find my owners manual at the moment and I can't find what
>> I need in the shop manual or the on line Wiki.
> The guy that runs that is Asa Jay Laughton; his e-mail is asajay at asajay.com. :>
> )
Yea.. I contacted him, seems like the POCA Club Store is currently out
of them.
> sizes; the curb weight is given as 3170 lbs.
>
> The information you're looking for is located on the tires themselves.   My
> rear Arriva has a load rating of 1770 pounds @32 psi.   I don't have a
> front Arriva, but I'm sure somebody else here has one rattling around and can
> provide that info?
>
> Mike
Thank you, that's pretty much what I was looking for.  :)