[DeTomaso] Leather and burled walnut interior

peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 22 10:29:23 EST 2010

Check my 74 if you have access to Chucks registry. Car 6566 if I recall correctly. If not, I can get you some picts.

From: "J. Sean Keane" <jskeane6 at gmail.com>
Sender: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com
Date:	Sun, 21 Nov 2010 18:20:19
To: Orville<Orville at Rubyglass.com>
Cc: <detomaso at realbig.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Leather and burled walnut interior

Orville,

I definitely like yours a lot better than the bright white one.  Also,
the black floor mats and carpets make for a nice contrast.  I still
think I'd like it better with a black interior, but that's probably just
my prejudice from seeing most of them that way.  Does anyone have an
example of a black interior with the burled walnut?

Regards,

Sean