[DeTomaso] your national craigslist messenger - check it out!

Cullen McCann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 10:11:44 EST 2010

Lots of fun stuff this week.LOTS..people must be cleaning out for XMAS.parts
first then cars - some interesting stuff!

Newly posted PARTS FOR SALE nationwide:

Seattle Area, factory looking bucket seats, seller states he has a leather
set and vinyl.and in the pics they look really nice. Might check it out.

DeTomaso Bucket Seats - $200 (Renton)

******Pure GOLD AGAIN!!! In light of the recent tom foolery with pure gold,
I have no idea if this is real or not.maybe you guys know more? I would
guess that this is the real owner selling parts off of it?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/2070235387.html

A few Cleveland performance parts and a pan.stated to be pantera specific..

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/2064185673.html

Campy 7's and 8's for 800 Bucks from mystery cool guy in the inland empire..

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/2064191539.html

A pair of door shells near New Jersey I believe.300 bucks. Seller speaks
highly of but the pics make them look pretty rough.  ( I know rough)

http://allentown.craigslist.org/pts/2058057728.html

Non specific Grab bag in Golden Colorado.for the adventurous.

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2012508349.html

fresno listing - tired looking Cleveland with what appears to be an old
aluminum Weiand intake, aluminum roller rockers.head type not stated..who
knows?

http://fresno.craigslist.org/pts/1996357829.html

4000 bucks for an "all new" Cleveland from a pantera, comes with boss heads
apparently

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/2014967926.html

Listed actually under cars for sale, but thought I would state this again.no
pics unfortunately:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/2065576875.html

CARS FOR SALE, newly listed or recently reposted:

BTW the red car that was for sale in Denver.seller deleted the posting.maybe
it sold?

Seen this car once before, Reno NV listing.  (Serial number 6432 in the
registry) ad  reposted, slightly lower price, but if I recall this car was
listed as out of the country, or the seller is from out of the country.and a
bunch of details that would make me uncomfortable..but, it might be a deal..

http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/2072780246.html

Michael Fagans car I assume.description matches. Mike, I assume its ok that
I send out this link.BEAUTIFUL car, you wanna trade for a rolling bucket of
rust?  ;)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/2072569480.html

1365 listed again with more pics:

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/2072021592.html

NICE looking 74, serial 6348 for sale by dealer in "Dublin CA", asking a
cool 50 grand.but man this car APPEARS to be very clean..and the verbiage
sells it too.NICE..thats also some REALLY FAT RUBBER on the back on 19"
rims.its almost too much on the back for me, and I never thought I would say
that.got some interesting motor bay details too.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ctd/2069867775.html

This is that pantera fiberglass replica.didn't it sell on ebay a few months
ago? I guess the new owner might be having second thoughts..hmmmm.

Brian W - this is what you need.a TT DOHC 5.4 would fit in there just
right..RIGHT?  ;)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/2071317443.html

PANTERA WANTED IN HAWAII

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cto/2063857927.html

he ought to buy the Hawaii 5-O car.wouldn't that make sense?

Phoenix car.sent this out once but still there.pretty clean looking 72 but
priced high.if I had this kinda money I would definitely want Michael Fagans
car.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/2056417974.html

more in phoenix.same story. Nice car.still want Michaels..

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/2035496285.html

same 72 project car in Orange Co.( Still want Michaels)

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/2051363700.html

New listing for a project car in Orange Co.listed as a 73.no pics but seller
has info and contact..

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/2007067653.html

Good looking 73 in Phoenix, silver, low miles, fresh resto..big dollars id
say.65K.

I still would rather have.well..you know.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/ctd/2013110371.html

New listing for a yellow 73 in Orange County, low miles, good contact and
some pics - 45K

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/2013679889.html