[DeTomaso] Fuse & Relay Holder/Panel Ideas?

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Mon Nov 22 03:47:55 EST 2010

Guys,

Looking to get some of the load/power off of my Goose dash switches, namely
radiator fans and headlamps. Full power draw goes right through the switches.
Question for any of you that have done relay conversions to your cars!

I am in search of an automotive type fuse block that can handle 4 relays (square
Bosch type) and 4 of the big spade type fuses or circuit breakers.  I am not
against recycling, so if you know of an existing auto type unit that could be
re-purposed, that would be fine!  Type I am thinking about has fuses feeding the
relays. In the event of an overload, the fuse blows and doesn't burn up the
relay....

I want to mount it remotely, up front, in a spot that is not necessarily all
that easy to access....but then I shouldn't have to be in here very often
anyway!    Besides, there really is no neat spot to put something like this in a
Goose.....so hidden and out of the way will have to do! I just want something
that is one piece that can be mounted to a bracket or the like....and wired
up....if at all possible.

I've done some web searching, but am getting cross-eyed......figured I'd ask the
masses!

Thanks!
Steve