[DeTomaso] Junk in your trunk!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 21:10:09 EST 2010

In a message dated 11/21/2010 2:13:57 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
guson at home.se writes:

That's a  cool funnel. Are they typically available at Red Line  retailers?

Perhaps, yes.  But Red Line Oil is based in Benecia, CA which is a  rather
small town; my girlfriend happens to live in Benecia too.  So it  would be a
simple matter for her to just drive there and get some, if there was
interest.

Mike (spent the day showing her how to change her voltage regulator,  swap
out a radiator fan, and troubleshoot a flaky wiper motor on her '71
Pantera--she did all the work, I just fetched tools and gave instructions...)  :>)