[DeTomaso] Wimpy Comparison: 1971 DeTomasso Pantera vs. 2008 BMW 135i

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Nov 21 15:29:28 EST 2010

Dear Forum,

            Here is a laughable article by a devout BMW i135 owner comparing
his car with a stock preL Pantera.  What a hoot.  What a wimp.   The good
news is that he has found his transportation appliance, an i135, and loves
it.

http://www.bmwblog.com/2010/11/21/comparison-1971-detomasso-pantera-vs-2008-
bmw-135i/

          I suppose that to be fair, I could write an article comparing my
Pantera with a new i135 and rail at the electronic nannies, the heaviness,
the numb suspension compared to a Pantera, etc, etc.

                         Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles  {owner of two
Panteras and two 1988 BMW 535is sedans}