[DeTomaso] Do you have a personalized license/registration plate?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 21 13:56:41 EST 2010

This brings up some lingering questions I have regarding security of online information.  Often with online postings of vehicle photos the license plate is 'smudged' unreadable or lettering erased for privacy. On Provamo, not only are mine and many other license plates readable, the text also states who currently owns the car and their state.

So don't you think someone with mal intent could submit a photo of a Pantera to get access and have at their fingertips a veritable "shopping" list of Pantera's? They can even search by body style, year, color and numerous other options for that demanding customer of theirs.....

Julian