[DeTomaso] Vintage race Mangusta oops

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 13:26:04 EST 2010

Good idea Larry, having had a rear deck lid latch catch failure ( my
websites has photos at WWW.michaelspantera.com) I. Can attest to the PIA
factor of having a problem on the highway, 5 hours from home, luckily at the
end of some spirited mountain road driving in N Ga.  A second catch or
safety chain mechanism would have been helpful.  Now on my to do list.
Michael. Shortt