[DeTomaso] 1200 HP Pantera

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 04:43:57 EST 2010

<<< As amazing as is that car, I'm sorry--it's really not a Pantera.  OK, the
tranny is stock, parts of the suspension are stock, but come on; it's like
saying if I took the body off a Bugatti Veyron and replaced it with the bodyfrom
an AMC Pacer that I'd have a really fast Rambler... >>>

Where to draw the line???

Big Red is not a Camaro!
Junior Wilson's Pantera is not a Pantera either!
And all those vintage pro-street Mustangs I've seen aren't Mustangs either!
And lets not get started on all those car bodies from Dynacorn - Mustangs,
Camaros, Firebirds, Chevelles, Classic GMCTrucks, etc.

Definitely a slippery slope!