[DeTomaso] Load Rating

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 01:40:28 EST 2010

The guy that runs that is Asa Jay Laughton; his e-mail is asajay at asajay.com. :>
)

> >I'm looking to understand what the stock load rating is for the Pantera.
> i.e. what is the minimum load rating for the wheels/tires on the car.
>
> Anyone know the answer to that?
>
>>>It's not published anywhere.   The owner's manual lists only the tire
sizes; the curb weight is given as 3170 lbs.

The information you're looking for is located on the tires themselves.   My
rear Arriva has a load rating of 1770 pounds @32 psi.   I don't have a
front Arriva, but I'm sure somebody else here has one rattling around and can
provide that info?